Frequently Asked Questions About Applying for Sonoma Valley Fund Grants
Download Grant FAQ Fact Sheet (see below) with answers to these questions:
- How can my organization receive a grant from the Sonoma Valley Fund?
- Are there things that you do not fund?
- Where do I start? Whom should I contact?
- Are there specific forms I need and where do I get them?
- Is there a limit to the number of grants I can apply for in any given year?
- If my organization receives a grant this year, may we apply for additional funding next year?
- I am considering starting a new nonprofit. Do you provide support for startup costs?
- How do you determine which proposals to fund and who decides?
- How and when will I know whether our proposal has been funded?
- What is Sonoma Valley Fund and from where does its grant money come?
- Do I need to submit any legal or financial documents along with my application?
NOTE: We work with you to ensure a clear understanding of how to submit an effective grant proposal. Here are tools to help you with your application.
Frequently Asked Questions: GRANT FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions About Submitting Grant Applications Online
Download Online Applications Submission Fact Sheet (see below) with answers to these questions:
- How do I create an account in order to submit an application?
- How do I save my application so I can return and finish it later?
- I have answered all the questions for the eligibility quiz but cannot access the application. What should I do?
- How can I access my saved, in-progress application?
- How do I attach the required documents?
Frequently Asked Questions: Online Application Submission