Give Through Us
We make charitable giving easy, effective and enduring.
Sonoma Valley Fund, in conjunction with Community Foundation Sonoma County, can help you develop a simple, powerful, and highly personal approach to charitable giving. Whether you’re an aspiring new donor, a seasoned philanthropist, or wondering how to amplify your effectiveness in giving, we can help you:
- Support the organizations and issues you care about, in Sonoma Valley or anywhere in the world.
- Develop a giving strategy that meets your particular needs, including creating an endowment that will guarantee that grants are made in perpetuity.
- Give a wide variety of assets.
- Give now or later, as part of your estate plans.
- Receive tax benefits from the most favorable deductions available under IRS regulations.
- Benefit from the expertise and community knowledge of our professional staff.
- Create a named charitable fund or remain anonymous if you prefer.
- Have secure, online access to your account, through Community Foundation Sonoma County’s Donor Central. You can also explore our extensive database to learn about organizations already supported through the Community Foundation.
- Get more involved through our donor activities and learn about funding opportunities offered only to our donors.
- Eliminate many administrative chores and expenses of charitable giving.
Making a Legacy Commitment could not be easier! You can:
- Speak to a Sonoma Valley Fund Board Member or one of the professional staff from the Community Foundation Sonoma County; or,
- Create a Planned Gift Agreement (example template) and have your Estate Planning Attorney include Bequest Language (see examples) in your Will or Estate Plan; or,
- Fill out this Gift Plan Form and mail it to Sonoma Valley Fund!
Click here to learn more about how to donate real estate.